Zain Jordan Jobs 2022 – CER Intern - University of Jordan Vacancy : Zain Jordan is hiring for the position of CER Intern - University of Jordan. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the CER Intern - University of Jordan vacancy in Amman, Amman, Jordan.
Zain Jordan Careers Notification for the CER Intern - University of Jordan Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Zain Jordan , should check all details like qualification they need for Zain Jordan jobs, required age for Zain Jordan vacancy, what is selection procedure in Zain Jordan , how to apply for Zain Jordan vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Zain Jordan official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Zain Jordan .
Zain Jordan Careers : CER Intern - University of Jordan Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name||CER Intern - University of Jordan|
|Job Location||Amman, Amman, Jordan|
Job Description For CER Intern - University of Jordan Position In Zain Jordan
About the job
We are looking for a fresh graduate to join the Corporate Communications and Sustainability Department / CER division for a one year internship contract under Zain Youth Program, Location: ZINC - University of Jordan
- Checking facilities’ status and overseeing the delivery of relevant services to ensure their proper functionality and covering ZINC shifts based on ZINC official working hours.
- Following up on relevant stock levels within ZINC facilities and equipment, to ensure their constant availability and functionality.
- Following up on maintenance activities across the facility to ensure smooth flow of operations and the proper execution of maintenance requests
- Supporting and following up on booking events through coordinating with vendors, venues, speakers and performers in a timely manner.
- Assisting with arrangements, logistics and preparations of events and making sure that all ZINC partners are present and involved with related parties externally and internally.
- Updating ZINC App content.
- Receiving and reviewing ZINC membership requests with CER management Team.
- Administrating all services provided to ZINC members and ensuring high standards of service.
- Providing all kinds of needed stationary and following up on any needed equipment.
- Handling analytics, reports, ZINC activities & events.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
Online Apply Link For Zain Jordan Jobs:
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB link, which is provided below.
- Now you are redirected to Zain Jordan official career page.
- check the details and fill the application carefully.