University Hospital Sharjah Jobs 2023 – Health Care Assistant - Med/Surg Vacancy : University Hospital Sharjah is hiring for the position of Health Care Assistant - Med/Surg. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Health Care Assistant - Med/Surg vacancy in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates.
University Hospital Sharjah Careers Notification for the Health Care Assistant - Med/Surg Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at University Hospital Sharjah , should check all details like qualification they need for University Hospital Sharjah jobs, required age for University Hospital Sharjah vacancy, what is selection procedure in University Hospital Sharjah , how to apply for University Hospital Sharjah vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully University Hospital Sharjah official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in University Hospital Sharjah .
University Hospital Sharjah Careers : Health Care Assistant - Med/Surg Vacancies Brief Details
|University Hospital Sharjah
|Health Care Assistant - Med/Surg
|Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Job Description For Health Care Assistant - Med/Surg Position In University Hospital Sharjah
Health Care Assistant - Med/Surg
To assist the nursing team in providing nursing care to assigned group of patients, performing a variety of non-licensed patient care activities, ensuring the safety, personal needs and comfort of the patients are met
Summary of Main Duties
- Actively participates in upholding and promoting the vision and culture of University Hospital Sharjah (UHS)
- Complies with all the UHS policies, procedures and fire regulations
- Participates in all aspects of the International Accreditation Programme to assist UHS to attain and maintain international accreditation standards
- Assists registered nurses in performing basic duties that are in line with the facility, MOH, JCI, FDON policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains a safe, clean environment using approved infection control practices
- Acts as a chaperone for patients as required, preserving the patient’s dignity Assists nurses in turning, moving, or transporting patients on a stretcher or wheelchair.
- Tidies rooms reporting any unsafe situation to the team leader
- Assists with meal tray delivery and return, noting fluids taken and informing to assigned RN
- Assists those patients who are unable to feed themselves
- Making an unoccupied bed or assisting a RN to make an occupied bed
- Weighing of ambulatory patients
- Cleaning up after procedures, treating used instruments as per standard precautions
- Checks & stocks supply rooms as designated by team leader
- Assists with the maintenance of a clean, safe environment
- Demonstrates sensitivity to patients’ comfort and privacy and expresses interest in their progress
- Utilizes and ensures maintenance of equipment and instruments, reporting any damages, equipment malfunctioning to the Bio – Medical department and nurse in charge immediately, including the quality control checks on refrigerators and monitoring of room temperatures
- Undertakes a range of clinical support functions including preparing and stocking clinical areas in line with the protocols
- Accompany patients for x- ray procedures, ECG, CT Scan
- Accompany Physician during physical examination
- Participates in nursing continuous quality improvement initiatives, in service education programmes, unit meetings and committee functions as assigned by nurse in charge
- Initiates emergency, safety practices and fire safety measures as necessary
- Reports all incidents through agreed channels and chain of command, ensuring Incident report is completed, submitted to nurse in charge and any immediate action required taken
- 2 years nursing/assistant/healthcare related experience
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Previous UAE experience
- Experience of working in International accredited hospital (JCIA)
Online Apply Link For University Hospital Sharjah Jobs:
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB link, which is provided below.
- Now you are redirected to University Hospital Sharjah official career page.
- check the details and fill the application carefully.