Superiority of Modern Services Jobs 2022 – Technical Writer Vacancy : Superiority of Modern Services is hiring for the position of Technical Writer. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Technical Writer vacancy in Muscat, Oman.
Superiority of Modern Services Careers Notification for the Technical Writer Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Superiority of Modern Services, should check all details like qualification they need for Superiority of Modern Services jobs, required age for Superiority of Modern Services vacancy, what is selection procedure in Superiority of Modern Services , how to apply for Superiority of Modern Services vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Superiority of Modern Services official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Superiority of Modern Services.
Superiority of Modern Services Careers : Technical Writer Vacancies Brief Details
|Superiority of Modern Services
Job Description For Technical Writer Position In Superiority of Modern Services
About the Role
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Develop a variety of technical concepts and communicate them as clearly, accurately, and comprehensively as possible to their intended audience, ensuring that the work is accessible to its users.
• Plan and execute the GN report’s and deliver to all Leader and teams related with ISO (HSSE/ Operations) including monthly reports and data Analysis Trends related with these functions and ISO aspects s.
• Support the client teams in the delivery of GN internal information including building capability through extended IM roles (e.g., Records Focal Points)
• Implement the Company Data and Document procedures to ensure its adherence for ongoing transmittal, progressive data and document quality control, correspondence, and archiving procedures.
• Comply with the Company Records Management for Controlled and non-Controlled documents and data.
• Create and maintain document distribution matrix on behalf of the team.
• Support Information Management in the overall management of Company's Management Document and Tag register
• Ensure alignment of ongoing deliveries as per the Master Delivery Registry(s) and Project Lifecycle Information Plan
• Liaise with project teams to establish, prepare, issue, and oversee scheduled Project IM reports (status, progress, and forecast) as part of standard Project KPI functions to drive Company team performance.
• Establish and oversee the Data/Document Team management of team working areas, controlled/uncontrolled documents, informal sharing, and extranet sharing.
• Build, lead, and optimize virtual Data/Document control capabilities and services for client use.
• Drive improvements within Data/Document Control and broader IM scope through leadership, standards, behaviours, and innovation using client Information Management solutions (SPO/SPF/SharePoint, etc.).
• Implement solutions that educate and encourage internal and external stakeholders to become more collaborative and contribute to increased value.
• Ensure the adherence to the client specifications and procedures as they pertain to the Company and Contractor(s) delivery.
• Enable more value through continuous improvement via ongoing digitalization, automation, process simplification (including quality assurance, reporting, etc.), and increasing staff awareness and compliance (records management, information classification).
• Ensure Contractor(s) adherence to Company defined Specifications and Procedures (timely delivery, quality assurance, Company reviews); updating as required based on agreed Contractor(s) clarifications.
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
• Developed interface matrix within GN departments, clearly identifying as interfaces and needs from each departments.
• Developed and managed internal and external costumers.
• Developed tools and means to measure performance and manage the same.
Requirements and Qualifications
• 10+ years of experience in relevant position
• Adaptable and motivated general management strategist who relishes challenges
• Professional experience in technical writing to develop, edit and format material, and advise the best means of information delivery to their audiences
• Experience in relevant similar position at Oil & Gas or related industry.
• Working experience with Data, Document, and Correspondence tools (SPO/SPF, SAP, Oracle, Intelex, SharePoint, Procon, etc.) databases, spreadsheets and data analysis tools
• HSE Management System
• Substantial experience as a Data and /or Document Management Lead in Capital Projects.
• Previous experience in both Document & Data Management is preferred.
• Experience working with Smart-Plant Foundation as a document and/or data management tool.
• Good working knowledge of the Project Data Control and relevant processes, familiar with data-modelling methodology
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
Online Apply Link For Superiority of Modern Services Jobs:
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB link, which is provided below.
- Now you are redirected to Superiority of Modern Services official career page.
- check the details and fill the application carefully.