Chalhoub Group Jobs 2023 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Store Manager Vacancy : Chalhoub Group Dubai is hiring for the position of Store Manager. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Store Manager vacancy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Chalhoub Group Careers Notification for the Store Manager Jobs 2023
Persons who want to be an employee at Chalhoub Group, should check all details like qualification they need for Chalhoub Group jobs, required age for Chalhoub Group vacancy, what is selection procedure in Chalhoub Group , how to apply for Chalhoub Group vacancy etc, etc. after reading carefully Chalhoub Group official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Chalhoub Group.
Chalhoub Group Careers 2023: Store Manager Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name||Store Manager|
|Job Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
Job Description For Store Manager Position In Chalhoub Group 2023
Store Manager - FACES
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up 'The Greenhouse', which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Drive in-store CX initiatives
- Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness
- Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Oversee day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules and commissions
- Offer store support including concessions, real-time as per business needs
- Act as the key point of contact with back-office operations
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured by the sales team in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure floor team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Ensure store team is working towards the same goal
- Promote Omni channel sales
- Increase the store revenue target vs actual
- Increase sell-through at full price
- Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well and feedback.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proven retail experience
- proven leadership skills
- Store KPIs
- Team management skills
- Experience in beauty industry is a plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.