Superiority of Modern Services Jobs 2022 – SIS Engineer Vacancy : Superiority of Modern Services is hiring for the position of SIS Engineer. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the SIS Engineer vacancy in Muscat, Oman.
Superiority of Modern Services Careers Notification for the SIS Engineer Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Superiority of Modern Services, should check all details like qualification they need for Superiority of Modern Services jobs, required age for Superiority of Modern Services vacancy, what is selection procedure in Superiority of Modern Services , how to apply for Superiority of Modern Services vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Superiority of Modern Services official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Superiority of Modern Services.
Superiority of Modern Services Careers : SIS Engineer Vacancies Brief Details
|Employer||Superiority of Modern Services|
|Vacancy Name||SIS Engineer|
|Job Location||Muscat, Oman|
Job Description For SIS Engineer Position In Superiority of Modern Services
About the Role
• Advanced SIS technical skill, including specification, design, demonstration of availability, obsolescence planning, maintenance practices, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to lead and direct the work of others including: maintenance, operations, engineers, contractors, etc.
• Strong, audience-appropriate verbal and written communication skills; comfortable taking a persuasive stance to establish and defend technical strategy.
• Strong problem solving skills required
• Demonstrated history of establishing and achieving personal and site goals, and inspiring of others to do the same.
• Extensive knowledge of DCS, PLC, and field instrumentation including, but not limited to; pressure, temperature, flow, level and equipment monitoring and controls; DCS systems; PLC implementation and use including safety PLCs.
• The Instrumentation Supervisor is accountable to execute and manage the Instrumentation scope of the Project.
• The role includes managing interfaces internally within the project and externally with Shell and Base Plant teams , Contractors, other disciplines (Mechanical, Instrumentation, Controls, Fire and Gas systems, IT etc) and other projects.
• The Instrumentation Supervisor shall be accountable for managing and delivery on safety, quality, cost and schedule performance against the plan by driving project delivery and managing the site contractors for all activities connected with Instrumentation scope.
• The Instrumentation Supervisor is required to coordinate with the Asset team to firm up the scope and split of scope execution between the Asset and Project.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation and Control/Chemical from an accredited university
• Minimum 7 or more years refinery or chemical plant experience in instrument and SIS engineering.
• Extensive experience with DCS systems and PLCs is required.
• Extensive experience with management of change as applied to control systems discipline.
• TUV or ISA certification in Safety Instrumented Systems, or equivalent projects in the discipline field of electrical engineering.
• Experience in managing multi discipline teams.
• Skilled in written and oral communications.
• Proven experience in managing stakeholders.
• Salary – competitive / no bar for right candidate
Online Apply Link For Superiority of Modern Services Jobs:
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB link, which is provided below.
- Now you are redirected to Superiority of Modern Services official career page.
- check the details and fill the application carefully.