Kanad Hospital Jobs 2022 – Behavior therapy Technician Vacancy : Kanad Hospital is hiring for the position of Behavior therapy Technician. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Behavior therapy Technician vacancy in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates .
Kanad Hospital Careers Notification for the Behavior therapy Technician Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Kanad Hospital, should check all details like qualification they need for Kanad Hospital jobs, required age for Kanad Hospital vacancy, what is selection procedure in Kanad Hospital , how to apply for Kanad Hospital vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Kanad Hospital official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Kanad Hospital.
Kanad Hospital Careers : Behavior therapy Technician Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name||Behavior therapy Technician|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Behavior therapy Technician Position In Kanad Hospital
About the Job/ Role
The role of the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is to provide center and home based RBT services to children who are in need of services. This includes the implementation of a treatment plan developed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) addressing communication, behavior, feeding, ADLs and social skills. The RBT will also monitor the progress of a treatment plan and work closely with the BCBA to update the treatment plan as necessary.
* Provide 1:1 RBT therapy in home, center, and community based environments
* Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs
* Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
* Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment goals.
* Support the BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans
Registered Behavior Technician Qualifications
* Bachelor or Diploma in related psycho-analysis field
*Two (2) years of experience post qualification in a related field
* Experience working with children with developmental disabilities
* Experience working with children with behavior problems
* Good communication skills
* Must have a passion for working with children with disabilities