Tamara Jobs 2022 – Apply For Incident Management Lead Vacancy : Tamara is hiring for the position of Incident Management Lead. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Incident Management Lead vacancy in EMEA (Remote), Bahrain.
Tamara Careers Notification for the Incident Management Lead Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Tamara , should check all details like qualification they need for Tamara jobs, required age for Tamara vacancy, what is selection procedure in Tamara , how to apply for Tamara vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Tamara official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Tamara .
Tamara Careers : Incident Management Lead Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name||Incident Management Lead|
|Job Location||EMEA (Remote), Bahrain|
Job Description For Incident Management Lead Position In Tamara, Bahrain
Tamara is MENA’s leading payments innovator, focused on providing a seamless experience for merchants and customers through fair and transparent financial solutions. The company’s flagship Buy Now Pay Later platform lets shoppers split their payments online and in-store with no interest and no hidden fees. Tamara was founded in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in late 2020 and has since grown to more than 200 employees in offices around the world in KSA, UAE, Germany and Vietnam, and the company’s $110 million Series A round in 2021 – led by Checkout.com – broke records as the largest-ever in the Middle East. Tamara has over 3 million customers and more than 4,000 partner merchants including leading global and regional brands like IKEA, SHEIN, Adidas, Namshi and Jarir plus local SMEs.
In this position, the candidate will manage, develop the incident management team and facilitate mitigation for high-risk incidents by working with cross-functional teams throughout the course of the incident lifecycle – mitigation, customer recovery, root cause analysis, regulatory reporting, and restoration.
- Build and develop the incident management team
- Research, identify, and anticipate incidents that are potentially happening with Tamara’s products/services
- Facilitate incident mitigation, recovery, and resolution for high-risk incidents across Tamara’s systems/services
- Influence and collaborate with teams across a diverse set of vertical domains and geographic locations (product/tech/customer services/partner experience) to ensure high-risk incidents are addressed rapidly and efficiently.
- Provide incident consultations to support proper handling and classification.
- Escalate and provide information and updates on critical incidents to support communication to senior leadership throughout the lifecycle of the incident.
- Serve as a champion of the incident management program through engagement with Tamara functional incident teams to ensure processes and policies are being followed and by providing best practices, guidance, and consultation about the program.
- Provide informal incident program process and requirement training, as needed, to support consistent incident management execution.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis on high-risk incidents to identify underlying issues that caused the incident(s).
- Maintain oversight of issues through closure to ensure they are appropriately entered and remediated. Escalate/raise concerns to the issue owner, risk and compliance officers, and other key contacts, as needed.
- Document incident information in the incident management system and ensure data is quality, accurate, and complete.
- Own and deliver on incident management team KPIs
Your skills and background
- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant equivalent industry experience).
- 5+ years experience with Incident Management, Program Management, or related processes.
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding of payment and financial services obligations.
- Natural problem solver with the ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to break down and understand complex incidents and impacts.
- Organized self-starter who is detail oriented and uses experience to achieve actionable results through others.
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings and drive decisions while managing conflict and difficult situations as they occur.
- Professional presence with executive leaders.
- Ability to drive strategic direction and translate high-level direction and goals into specific plans and actions.
- Ability to identify stakeholders and understand their needs so that you can make informed decisions about how to handle a crisis
- Ability to ramp up processes from scratch
- Banking or Payment Experience is a big plus
- Software development experience is a big plus
Online Apply Link For Tamara Jobs:
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB link, which is provided below.
- Now you are redirected to Tamara official career page.
- check the details and fill the application carefully.