Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Jobs 2023 – HR Employee Engagement & Housing Executive Vacancy : Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Dubai is hiring for the position of HR Employee Engagement & Housing Executive. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the HR Employee Engagement & Housing Executive vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Careers Notification for the HR Employee Engagement & Housing Executive Jobs 2023
Persons who want to be an employee at Bab Al Shams Desert Resort, should check all details like qualification they need for Bab Al Shams Desert Resort jobs, required age for Bab Al Shams Desert Resort vacancy, what is selection procedure in Bab Al Shams Desert Resort , how to apply for Bab Al Shams Desert Resort vacancy etc, etc. after reading carefully Bab Al Shams Desert Resort official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Bab Al Shams Desert Resort.
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Careers 2023: HR Employee Engagement & Housing Executive Vacancies Brief Details
|Employer||Bab Al Shams Desert Resort|
|Vacancy Name||HR Employee Engagement & Housing Executive|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For HR Employee Engagement & Housing Executive Position In Bab Al Shams Desert Resort 2023
About the Job/ Role
( 5797 )
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Actively communicates with colleagues
- Creates a plan of colleague activities and coordinates their preparation, execution and follow up
- Coordinates with other departments involved in colleague events
- Takes active part in internal communication, actively sharing information with colleagues using all existing communication channels
- Coordinates the activities related to the colleague engagement survey and the follow up action plans
- Collects information on colleague engagement via the variety of existing tools and surveys
- Researches best practices within other resorts as well as the market to improve colleague engagagement
- Actively supports the Accommodation Team, mostly in the following:
- Oversees the on-boarding activities to ensure accommodation for all colleagues are set up based on the company standards and ensure colleagues’ arrival process is efficient and welcoming.
- Handles colleague complaints and feedback according to company standards to ensure quality objectives are measured and established and actively participate in the review of these objectives.
- Conducts periodic inspections of all areas to ensure cleanliness, hygiene and safety standards are met according to the resort standards.
- Ensures that all department reports and correspondence are completed punctually and accurately to ensure compliance with audit procedures.
- Assigns or allocates rooms to new and existing colleagues according to availability, department and nationality in accordance with accommodation policy.
- Ensures all welcome kits, as part of the on-boarding process, are prepared for new colleagues upon arrival and personally welcomes them as much as possible.
- Liaises with various departments for all maintenance and repair work, room cleaning activity etc.
- Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained for all accommodation team.
- Inspects the accommodation to ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are met, carries out risk assessments as necessary.
- Ensures efficient management of the accommodation office, processes and procedures as well as colleague amenities to ensure colleagues satisfaction.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- 2 years in similar position in a five star hotel
- Middle East Experience is a must
- Time management, ability to plan work efficiently and to be pro-active
- interpersonal skills with ability to relate to a broad range of different people
- Service-orientated attitude to work
- Ability to work with discretion and deal with confidential colleagues matters
- Takes ownership and follows through customer requests
- Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, such as contract, housing or employment law, health and safety, cleanliness practices and waste management
- Ability to attend emergencies in a level-headed manner
- The ability to multitask
- Attention to detail & quality
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer service oriented
- Effective communication skills
Join a team that is warm , caring , connected and empowered to create truly unique experiences. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.