Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Jobs 2023 – Hostess, Restaurant Vacancy : Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Dubai is hiring for the position of Hostess, Restaurant. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Hostess, Restaurant vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Careers Notification for the Hostess, Restaurant Jobs 2023
Persons who want to be an employee at Bab Al Shams Desert Resort, should check all details like qualification they need for Bab Al Shams Desert Resort jobs, required age for Bab Al Shams Desert Resort vacancy, what is selection procedure in Bab Al Shams Desert Resort , how to apply for Bab Al Shams Desert Resort vacancy etc, etc. after reading carefully Bab Al Shams Desert Resort official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Bab Al Shams Desert Resort.
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Careers 2023: Hostess, Restaurant Vacancies Brief Details
|Employer||Bab Al Shams Desert Resort|
|Vacancy Name||Hostess, Restaurant|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Hostess, Restaurant Position In Bab Al Shams Desert Resort 2023
About the Job/ Role
( 5483 )
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
About The Role
Welcomes guests, handles table reservations, controls the flow of guests, supervises the assigned station / section, and serves (if needed) Food & Beverage to guests in a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible manner consistent with established performance and productivity standards in any of the Food & Beverage Outlets (Restaurants, Bars, Room - Service, Banquets) in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Welcomes each guest that come to the restaurant and ensures they are made comfortable while they wait for their tables
- Leads guests to the reserved table or the available table of guest’s choice.
- Makes sure that each table has a waiter attending to the guests.
- Addresses guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Anticipates guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Engages guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Provides assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way).
- Offers assistance with children requirements.
- Handles guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and reports guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be founded and to assure follow up with guests.
- Understands all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend food & beverage combinations and up-sell alternatives.
- Establishes a rapport with guests, maintaining good customer relationship.
- Performs all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
- Adapts to rotate within the different sub-departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- Ensures that health, hygiene and safety regulations are complied with and applied in the department in compliance with HACCP standards and procedures
- Ensures for the food hygiene and safety of the outlet by ensuring that all equipment are working properly and are trained to work safely with it.
- Performs opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- Assists in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating supplies and equipment
- Ensures that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times by keeping the glasses clean and the bar area orderly; to clean and polish glassware, chinaware, hollowware, and flatware; cleans all spillage during service time and closing; cleans soiled glass and wipes all.
- Sets up tables and bars in accordance to food & beverage standards.
- Monitors operating supplies by maintaining and controlling established food & beverage par stock and operating supplies to ensure smooth operation and to reduce spoilage and wastage.
- Ensures on the discrepancies in the potential food & beverage cost satisfactorily.
- Assists other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Assists in carrying out quarterly, bi-yearly and yearly inventory of operating equipment as well as conducting monthly par stock.
- Supports on the up-selling program and promotion happening
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- F&B / Hospitality Vocational certificate or diploma or its equivalent
- Basic Food Hygiene Training
- 1 year in similar position in a five star hotel
- Hotel School – 6 months to 1 year Internship
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Attention to Detail & Quality
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Hard working
Join a team that is warm , caring , connected and empowered to create truly unique experiences. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.