Emirates NBD Jobs 2023 – Payments Specialist Vacancy : Emirates NBD Riyadh is hiring for the position of Payments Specialist. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Payments Specialist vacancy in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.
Emirates NBD Careers Notification for the Payments Specialist Jobs 2023
Persons who want to be an employee at Emirates NBD, should check all details like qualification they need for Emirates NBD jobs, required age for Emirates NBD vacancy, what is selection procedure in Emirates NBD , how to apply for Emirates NBD vacancy etc, etc. after reading carefully Emirates NBD official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Emirates NBD.
Emirates NBD Careers 2023: Payments Specialist Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name||Payments Specialist|
|Job Location||Riyadh - Saudi Arabia|
Job Description For Payments Specialist Position In Emirates NBD 2023
About the Job/ Role
We are looking for powerful players, game-changers and future leaders. At Emirates NBD, you will be part of an organization that puts its own people first, celebrates uniqueness and welcomes talent with open arms. Emirates NBD is expanding its services internationally across sectors including retail banking and wealth management, corporate and institutional banking, global markets and treasury, and Islamic banking. Join us and shape the future of banking.
The job holder is required to efficiently manage the payments function of the finance department. The job holder is required to ensure safe keeping of all payment records of the Branch maintained in hard copies. The ideal candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Receive the invoices and record them in a daily register and performing sanity check on invoices before sending them for approval.
- Verify that all required documents/invoices/PO/approvals are in place and the invoice is in line with approved payment policy of KSA Finance.
- Prepare and send the payment request memo to the designated authority for their review and approval for final processing, if needed. If approval in P2P system, ensure payments are processed in approved TAT.
- Make payment of approved invoices to vendors and communicate with the vendors for confirmation and record, if applicable.
- Provide monthly report of all payments for VAT reconciliation and international payments for WHT processing.
- Maintenance vendor vise accrued amount, payment history and left-over accruals.
Ensure adequate accrual in place and proper accruals being booked on monthly basis.
- Follow up on annual/Year end accruals with departments to provide invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or any related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Tax and Financial reporting knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Concern for quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.