Emirates NBD Jobs 2023 – Assistant Risk Manager Vacancy : Emirates NBD Riyadh is hiring for the position of Assistant Risk Manager. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Assistant Risk Manager vacancy in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.
Emirates NBD Careers Notification for the Assistant Risk Manager Jobs 2023
Persons who want to be an employee at Emirates NBD, should check all details like qualification they need for Emirates NBD jobs, required age for Emirates NBD vacancy, what is selection procedure in Emirates NBD , how to apply for Emirates NBD vacancy etc, etc. after reading carefully Emirates NBD official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Emirates NBD.
Emirates NBD Careers 2023: Assistant Risk Manager Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Risk Manager|
|Job Location||Riyadh - Saudi Arabia|
Job Description For Assistant Risk Manager Position In Emirates NBD 2023
About the Job/ Role
We are looking for powerful players, game-changers and future leaders. At Emirates NBD, you will be part of an organization that puts its own people first, celebrates uniqueness and welcomes talent with open arms. Emirates NBD is expanding its services internationally across sectors including retail banking and wealth management, corporate and institutional banking, global markets and treasury, and Islamic banking. Join us and shape the future of banking.
The ideal candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Assessing credit proposal from the assigned portfolio/s to ensure these fit within Bank’s strategy.
- Contribute to deal structuring and ensure completeness of applications including detailed analysis of sector/industry and all associated risks.
- Meet customers to get first-hand view of the proposal and undertake site visits as required.
- Maintain oversight over all deals from origination to settlement and flag adverse developments if any. Work closely with the respective credit team in deal processing and management of the portfolio.
- Recommending WB/BBU credit facility applications within delegated lending authority (DLA) and approving credit excesses over approved limits.
- Recommending credit proposals beyond DLA to Higher Management
- Ensure that lending proposals are in compliance with Bank’s credit policy and in compliance with KSA/UAE Central Bank’s regulatory norm.
- Monitoring portfolio of assets and exercising close surveillance to ensure its healthy status; research and analyze both micro and macro.
- Macro development in relation to credits to provide anticipatory warnings of risk, foresee danger signals and advise measures to prevent losses, identify weak accounts within allocated portfolio and recommend for downgrading – with or without provisioning.
- Control, monitor and follow-up credits via review of irregular and past due accounts, pending documentation and overdue renewal accounts.
- Interacting with business managers up to the level of Team Leaders and GMs.
- Liaise with Internal/External Auditors, Central Bank Auditors, Consultants on various credit and related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or any related field.
- +4 years of banking experience.
- Credit Risk knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Concern for quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.