Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Jobs 2023 – Call Centre Guest Relations Executive Vacancy : Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Dubai is hiring for the position of Call Centre Guest Relations Executive. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Call Centre Guest Relations Executive vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Careers Notification for the Call Centre Guest Relations Executive Jobs 2023
Persons who want to be an employee at Bab Al Shams Desert Resort, should check all details like qualification they need for Bab Al Shams Desert Resort jobs, required age for Bab Al Shams Desert Resort vacancy, what is selection procedure in Bab Al Shams Desert Resort , how to apply for Bab Al Shams Desert Resort vacancy etc, etc. after reading carefully Bab Al Shams Desert Resort official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Bab Al Shams Desert Resort.
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Careers 2023: Call Centre Guest Relations Executive Vacancies Brief Details
|Employer||Bab Al Shams Desert Resort|
|Vacancy Name||Call Centre Guest Relations Executive|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Call Centre Guest Relations Executive Position In Bab Al Shams Desert Resort 2023
About the Job/ Role
( 5478 )
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
About The Role
Answers all guest calls internally and externally in a pleasant, clear, slow, confident and in a personalized manner according to standards within three rings.
Listens to the guest’s request attentively and coordinate efficiently with departments concerned to ensure prompt delivery of services.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- To adhere to the department’s Standard Operating Procedures at all times
- To be aware of the departmental fire evacuation procedures
- To work together with all other Front Office and hotel employees and to fully cooperate with staff from other sections and hotel departments at all times
- To respond orally to positive or negative feedback received directly from guests or via comment cards/feedback systems and share strategies/ideas to address potential service shortfalls
- To attend pre-shift and post-shift briefings and be aware of all information communicated, all problems reported and all current VIP guests, hotel promotions and room rates
- To be aware of local market competition, to monitor trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented in our hotel
- To be innovative, suggesting new ideas and investigating new ways of doing things or new services for our guests
- To handle guest complaints, comments, problems/requests and other incidents in a professional & efficient manner, to document all complaints and incidents properly and to ensure that the Assistant Manager Telephones and Duty Managers are fully informed about all complaints/issues
- To make sure that all Guest Service Centre working materials/equipment, areas, signage are always in good condition and cleaned/maintained regularly and that all faulty equipment, repair matters and health & safety concerns are immediately reported to the appropriate departments for rectification
- To work in a safe manner and to keep work related accidents and sick leave to a minimum as well as to adhere to all laws & regulations of the UAE at all times
- To be fully aware of the hotel’s credit policy and to adhere to all aspects of the credit policy at all times
- To be fully aware of all hotel policies, procedures and government rules & regulations and to maintain good relations with the police and other local authorities at all times
- To be consistently well groomed & professional in appearance and to wear the appropriate uniform and name badge at all times
- To attend departmental meetings and hotel training programs as and when needed or instructed
- Accepts and accurately records all requests received on the extension.
- Records guest request in a timely manner through HotSOS, and on the guest request sheet.
- Follows up to ensure request has been carried out and confirm that the guest’s needs have been satisfied.
- Passes any comments from the guest regarding the services received to the Assistant FO Manager/ Team Leader or Duty Manager.
- Handles general guest inquiries regarding the hotel and its facilities, daily events and functions taking place.
- Ensures to be aware all the time of the hotel product knowledge, hotel facilities
- Ensures that all guests messages are recorded as per hotel standards
- Ensures that all in house guests wake up calls are recorded and completed on time and professional way as per standard
- Updates the Daily Information Sheet with all relevant information
- Prints various reports from Opera and MS Outlook file the same and sent it to Manager in-charge on daily basis.
- To carry out shifts/tasks when required and to perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management
- To always be fully aware of all activities taking place in the hotel, the city and the region, so that guests consistently receive up-to-date and correct information
- To always be thoroughly familiar with the hotel and conversant with all hotel services and the opening & closing times of all outlets
- To ensure that all incoming calls are answered within three rings and according to the hotel’s standards
- To ensure that all call transfers are handled according to the hotel standards
- To ensure that all faxes/messages received for guests or hotel departments are recorded correctly and handed over to Concierge/concerned department in a timely manner
- To ensure that all wake-up call requests are recorded correctly, entered into the system immediately and carried out on time
- To actively listen to guests at all times and to strive to answer all questions and solve all issues/problems in a guest-focused manner
- To make sure that all refused business (turn-aways) is recorded correctly outside the opening hours of the Reservations Department
- To make sure that information regarding guests’ preferences received from other departments/employees, is entered into the Guest Service Centre system and guests’ profiles.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Minimum High School Graduate
- Hotel Management graduate or Front Office operations certification
- 1 year in similar position in a five star hotel
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and proactive and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Effective Communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Leadership skills
- Customer focused
- Team work
- Interpersonal skills
Join a team that is warm , caring , connected and empowered to create truly unique experiences. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.