Bella Rose Medical Center Jobs 2023 – HR & Admin Assistant Vacancy : Bella Rose Medical Center Dubai is hiring for the position of HR & Admin Assistant. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the HR & Admin Assistant vacancy in Dubai - United Arab Emirates .
Bella Rose Medical Center Careers Notification for the HR & Admin Assistant Jobs 2023
Persons who want to be an employee at Bella Rose Medical Center, should check all details like qualification they need for Bella Rose Medical Center jobs, required age for Bella Rose Medical Center vacancy, what is selection procedure in Bella Rose Medical Center , how to apply for Bella Rose Medical Center vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Bella Rose Medical Center official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Bella Rose Medical Center.
Bella Rose Medical Center Careers 2023: HR & Admin Assistant Vacancies Brief Details
|Employer||Bella Rose Medical Center|
|Vacancy Name||HR & Admin Assistant|
|Job Location||Dubai - United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For HR & Admin Assistant Position In Bella Rose Medical Center 2023
About the Job/ Role
We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
Human Resources (HR) Administrative Assistants support management-level staff and perform a variety of tasks. The primary duty of an HR Administrative Assistant is to collect and manage all data pertaining to a business' employees, but they are also involved in the recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- English fluently. (Preferred)