Civil Aviation Authority - Oman Jobs 2022 – Air Traffic Control (ATC) Inspector Vacancy : Civil Aviation Authority - Oman is hiring for the position of Air Traffic Control (ATC) Inspector. Those job seekers who are interested in the vacancy should check all details before applying for the Air Traffic Control (ATC) Inspector vacancy in Masqaţ, Oman .
Civil Aviation Authority - Oman Careers Notification for the Air Traffic Control (ATC) Inspector Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Civil Aviation Authority - Oman, should check all details like qualification they need for Civil Aviation Authority - Oman jobs, required age for Civil Aviation Authority - Oman vacancy, what is selection procedure in Civil Aviation Authority - Oman , how to apply for Civil Aviation Authority - Oman vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Civil Aviation Authority - Oman official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Civil Aviation Authority - Oman.
Civil Aviation Authority - Oman Careers : Air Traffic Control (ATC) Inspector Vacancies Brief Details
|Employer||Civil Aviation Authority - Oman|
|Vacancy Name||Air Traffic Control (ATC) Inspector|
|Job Location||Masqaţ, Oman|
Job Description For Air Traffic Control (ATC) Inspector Position In Civil Aviation Authority - Oman
About the Job
About CAA Oman
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a government body responsible for the regulation of all civil aviation safety in the Sultanate of Oman as per international standards and recommendations.
CAA aims to promote civil aviation safety within and beyond the Sultanate’s airspace by collaborating with local and international talents.
If you wish to join CAA in its mission to promote and develop civil aviation safety and security, you may apply for the position below, given you meet the minimum requirements.
Kindly note that you will automatically be rejected if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
Air Traffic Control (ATC) Inspector
Role General Requirements
- Must be of good conduct, standing and reputation and must not have been convicted of an offence prejudicial to honor or integrity.
- Experience of ICAO Universal Safety Oversight Aviation Program – Continuous Monitoring Approach (USOAP-CMA).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Chicago convention and ICAO Annexes.
- Knowledge of relevant civil aviation regulations and regulatory frameworks including ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPS) (in particular Annex 19).
- Broad aviation technical experience.
- Broad Knowledge of State Safety Program (SSP) and Safety Management System (SMS), including auditing SMS implementation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aviation safety policies, regulatory functions and guidance materials.
- High-level understanding of system auditing, quality assurance and risk management principles.
- Extensive experience in drafting legislation, civil aviation rules, regulation policies and procedures.
- Sound working knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards.
- Extensive knowledge of future aviation requirements and developments.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent level of English.
- Excellent and proven ability to write technical reports and specifications.
- Computer literacy and superior analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate sound strategic plans and programs to effectively deliver corporate goals.
- Remains flexible and responsive to changes in requirements.
- Contributes their own expertise to achieve outcomes for CAA.
Role Specific Requirements
- Diploma in air traffic control or relevant course work and certifications.
- A license and/or certification in any 2 of the following: aerodrome control, approach control, or area control.
- 7 years practical ATS experience.
- 3 years practical ATS instructor experience.
- Knowledge of Civil-Military Coordination.
- Knowledge of ICAO Annexes11, 12 and 19 and relevant ICAO Documents including Doc 4444, PANS-ATM.
Online Apply Link For Civil Aviation Authority - Oman Jobs:
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB link, which is provided below.
- Now you are redirected to Civil Aviation Authority - Oman official career page.
- check the details and fill the application carefully.